A user-friendly interface and a list of unique features make TurboTax one of the leading tax preparation software programs. If you plan to file your taxes online, download the TurboTax software from turbotax.ca/download.
Steps to Login to Your TurboTax Account
1. Go to the turbotax.ca/download login page.
2. Enter your user ID.
3. Create and provide a strong password.
4. Click the blue Sign In button at the bottom of the page.
5. Your TurboTax account is logged in.
Download and Install TurboTax using Turbotax.ca/download
1. Open a web browser on your computer
2. Go to "Turbotax.ca/download."
3. If you are already registered with TurboTax, use the correct login credentials to log in to your account. Otherwise, click "Create Account."
4. Find the "Download" option and click on it.
5. Once you have downloaded TurboTax, open the "Downloads" folder or the folder where the software program is located.
6. Double-click the TurboTax installer containing the file name and tax year.
7. Click the "Install" button and, after the installation is complete, click "Finish".
8. Enter the product activation key in the required space and click "Next".
9. Now, the installer will launch the software.
10. You have completed the TurboTax installation process.